Monday, May 23, 2011

Frugal Fitness

Hi Fitness Friends!!
 Looking at this picture I took you may be able to instantly recognize that I too have jumped on the couponing band wagon. However, I'm on the frugal end of the spectrum rather then the "extreme couponing" end. I like to keep things in balance. Being frugal is something we all could use in this economy. I love it because when I save money in one area I can spend more in another or simply SAVE!
The idea behind this short post is to show you how much I enjoy the challenge of eating and living a exceptionally healthy life all while saving money!! It is possible! several items I purchased were USDA organic and the hygiene items/makeup I got for free! The toothpaste was $.04! Yes, I'm proud! You don't see junk in here, with the exception of the organic rice crispy treats. But I have to tell you they are natural, meaning they contain no crap such as artificial sugars and they're only 60 calories for one! side note, if you eat artificial sugar in anything I urge you to click on the artificial sugar link and read!

THis is a short post, but there is more to come on Frugal Fitness. My goal is to help YOU, my fitness friends, using my blog, to increase your healthy living while incorporating weekly deals (hence "Frugal Fitness")! more to come so stay tuned! I'm excited and I hope you are too! If you have any questions or comments please leave them below or e-mail me at: MistyElaineGates@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment