Thursday, May 12, 2011

Noooo! LOL..cry!!!Nooo!!

So two days before my photo shoot and I have scabs on my eyebrows!!!!! lol...Nooo! I can't decide whether to laugh or cry...
Yesterday I went in for my bikini & eyebrow wax and riiippp, off comes my skin on my lower brow...apparently when your estition says not to wax when your using Retin a... they have a reason. So here's what happen. I had started using Retin a 1 week ago, but not directly on my eyebrows, but my forehead, which made me conclude that the Retin a would not touch my lower eyebrow area. Well I was wrong. This cream has a tendency to spread around the area it touches and the result is super thin skin...OMG. I am praying makeup will cover it. we'll see. Stay tuned for my May 14th Photoshoot.....
Ps.. Johnna (my wonderful and very smart estition) if your reading this, you were right and I will not come up with my own conclusions anymore!
lol...Noooo.....
Misty G

No comments:

Post a Comment