Monday, May 16, 2011

Saturday Photo shoot!

Hello Fitness Friends!

 What a successful Photo-shoot this past weekend! I was blessed to have a great connection with the photographer and double blessed to have my friend Brooke join me! My 10 day prep paid off! JNL Fusion, nutrition, Hot yoga and detox baths are my best friends! While I don't have my hands on the professional photos yet, I am taking my time to pick them out, I should be getting them in about 1 week. Because my photographer is a stock photographer my photo could show up in many different places! He has had his photos show up in Oprah Magazine, VH1 website and tons of websites! I'm very excited and he has asked me to work with him some more! I was so happy with the way things went I am going to share with you his comments below and our photo's (these are from Brooke's i-phone!)

"Hey Misty! It was great meeting and working with you today! Not only was it a blast shooting with you, but you are also a true professional in every way. You arrived on time and well prepared, and your positive attitude toward going the extra mile for that "perfect shot" is outstanding. The fact that you are also very photogenic is just the icing on the cake! Very nice work, indeed. :)"









No comments:

Post a Comment