Friday, May 13, 2011

MAY 11 & 12 summary (moments of weakness)

May 11:
BREAKFAST:
1/2 cup oatmeal
1 Tbs Flaxseed
1Tbs Wheatgerm
4 egg whites
3 strawberries
2 cups black coffee (my husband bought me a Keurig for Mother's Day & I love the coffee & him!)
EXERCISE:
JNL Fusion total upper body + 30 min eliptical
SNACK:
BSN whipped vanilla protein shake
with water & ice
LUNCH:
here's where the day got crazy....and my "moment(s) of weakness" began...
2 sliders from (dare I say, jack in the box. I bought them for Evelyn but her pallate was too refined, so I ate them. The great news, they are mini hamburgers so portion size was in control. I did have a small fry with it too bc Evelyn again was too good for Jack in the Box)
1 small fry
SNACK:
1 cup of Starbucks ice-cream (again the good news is I did have portion control...but this is still a form of  emotional eating. Do you ever struggle with EMOTIONAL EATING?)
DINNER:
4oz chicken breast no skin
1 cup steamed brocolli
MAY 12:
BREAKFAST:
1/2 cup oatmeal
1/4 cup rasberries
1/2 scoop of BSN cinnoman roll protein powder
1/4 cup soy milk
1 Tbs flaxseed
1 Tbs Wheatgerm
EXERCISE:
30 min run on track + shoulder workout
SNACK:
4 egg whites
sauteed spinach w
1 Tbs coconut oil
1 cup of dry smart start cereal
LUNCH:
6 oz chicken
salad
Dave's bread toast
steamed brocolli
SNACK:
Diet Pepsi  (ick! I'm not normally a soda drinker but hubby had it in the fridge & again I had a moment of weakness)
4 mini crispy rice bars
(this whole snack was 240 cal)
DINNER:
A few fries & 1/4 of hamburger
(my stomach was killing me from the soda & I could hardly eat...hence the way too small & no veggie dinner)




No comments:

Post a Comment